(Using Net Banking)
With Click To Pay, you can now use the NetBanking facility of other bank accounts to pay your EGS Services advance or remaining payment.
For payments made through Click To Pay, we request you to make the payment at least 3 days prior to the due date to avoid late payment charges.
Pay your Ennate Global Services outstandings in 4 simple steps:
Step 1. Select your bank
- Select the bank from which you would like to make your EGS payments (We partner only with select banks as given in the dropdown).
Step 2. Provide your service details
- Enter your 16-digit alphanumeric loan number twice
- Enter the amount against Amount payable and click pay now
- You will be redirected securely to the payment interface of your chosen bank
Step 3. Confirm Payment
- Enter your authentication details (Internet Banking user ID and password of your bank account / equivalent details) as requested
- Select the amount you would like to pay
- Your chosen bank account will get debited instantaneously
Step 4. Receive online confirmation
You will receive a Transaction Reference Number on successful completion of transaction