With Click to Pay, you can now use your Debit Card to make your EGS outstanding bills/Invoices.
Pay your EGS outstanding in 4 simple steps:
Step 1: Select your card type
- Select your Debit Card type from which you would like to make your EGS outstanding payment
Step 2: Provide your Debit Card details
- Enter your 15/16-digit Bank Card number twice
- Enter the outstanding amount against your EGS bills and click ‘Pay Now’
- You will be redirected securely to your selected card payment gateway
Step 3: Confirm payment
- Enter your authentication as requested.
- Your Debit Card account will get debited instantaneously.
Step 4: Receive online confirmation
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number on successful completion of the transaction.
The facility of using Non -Bank Debit card (VISA) for payments will not be available temporarily.