Six Sigma is a business management strategy, originally developed by Motorola, that today enjoys widespread application in many sectors of industry. Six Sigma seeks to identify and remove the causes of defects and errors in manufacturing and business processes.It uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization (“Green Belts, Black Belts” etc.) who are experts in these methods. Each Six Sigma project carried out within an organization follows a defined sequence of steps and has quantified financial targets (cost reduction or profit increase).
The Green belt course provides a detailed understanding of six sigma’s DMAIC Methodology. DMAIC is the acronym for the five phased approach used ie. Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control. This program combines concepts, assignments, tips, case studies, and exams.
38 % Call and Email Deflection
Opex Cost Reduction by 52%
Reduce Agent handling time by 80%
40 Hours: 3 Months Part Time/ Weekends/Weekdays-4 Days Full Time/Flexi Timings/Assignment + Exams,Dedicated Trainings/Workshops.Course Benefits:
- Trainers are Senior Profiles with 5 to 10 years and more years of experience.(Win FREE Seats for HandicapSC/ST/OBC)
- Study Material, Interview Preparations,Mock Sessions.
- Can be applied at ones personal lives.
- Suitable and applicable to most for Manufacturing and Service Industries and any at each hierarchy of Organization.
- Certification(Accepted Globally).
- Lots of Live Examples.
- Interface with Technology: Minitab Software.
Table of Content:
|4. Analyze Phase
All Documents and contents solely created/modified/edited and are sole property of EGS, the misuse of of these documents is totally prohibited.
Terms & Conditions Apply
This material may be freely copied and distributed subject to inclusion of this copyright notice and may not be duplicated for any profit-driven enterprise.